Monday, September 3, 2007

The First Post is Always the Most Difficult

Welcome to my new blog. This isn't my first and probably won't be my last.

However, while my other blogs focus mainly on politics, firearms and life in general this blog is special.

This blog will specifically focus on classic men's clothing. Everything from suits to hats, shoes and more will be touched on in this blog. Vintage (1930s-1950s) style is my area of focus but I will also point out where the vintage affects (or in some cases is completely ignored by) modern style.

My knowledge of classic style or any style for that matter is quite limited so this will be a learning experience for both author and reader alike. As such, your experience and help is much appreciated. Let's learn together.

Billy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails